The chemistry laboratory is well equipped to meet the requirement of secondary and senior secondary level of education. The laboratory is well ventilated. The gas supply is also fitted with proper safety measure. Water supply and proper sink are installed. Modern techniques has been used to install the chemical stand. Moreover, lockers are available for the students in the laboratory so that they can put their necessary record and lab apron inside them. Laboratory has enough space to accommodate more than 15 students at a time to perform their practicals and teacher can cooperate the students individually. Other facilities are also mentioned below.
• Chemistry laboratory equipment include water bath, Bunsen burner, Thermometer, pH meter.
• Laboratory consumable like boiling flask, plastic funnel, volumetric flask, chromatographic apparatus, petri dish are present.
• Laboratory accessories like tripod stand, laboratory stands, laboratory clamps and laboratory stoppers are available.
• Laboratory liquid handling equipment’s like burette, pipette, measuring cylinders, beakers, test tubes.
• For flame test, platinum wire and glass for observation are present.
• Students are required to wear laboratory apron, hand gloves while performing experiment.
• Fire extinguishers are installed in the form of CO2 cylinders.
• First-aid box is present for sudden accident and injury.
The purpose of laboratory in school at secondary and senior secondary level is to give students the experience with scientific investigation. Laboratory introduce students to tools used in molecular and cellular biology.
In shiksha Bharati Global School Biology laboratory is well equipped to meet the requirement of secondary and senior secondary level students.
Propper gas and water supply is available in biology laboratory with proper safety measures.
Fire extinguisher and First aid box are available in biology laboratory.
Shiksha Bharati Global School is proud to have a sophisticated Physics Laboratory with the latest state-of-the art facilities that equip the students to have a hands on experience. The Flat-topped tables used as student workstations allow multiple arrangements and combinations for laboratory work and small-group activities. The equipment ranges from the commonly found lens, magnet, beam balance, spring balance, glass prism to the advanced apparatus like voltmeter, ammeter and resistors and spectrometers to name a few. Furthermore, the spacious physics lab is designed in a way to accommodate students comfortably.
The Laboratory reinforces the knowledge acquired in the theory class by emphasizing on the fundamental concepts of physics. It aids the students understanding of using lab equipments. Moreover, it makes them realize the importance of direct observation as compared to inference based on theory. It helps the students develop a broad array of basic skills, especially experimental and analytical skills, and a general understanding of the tools of experimental physics and data analysis.